Natural Environment Group Meetings
The Natural Environment Group (NEG) meets biannually in spring and autumn. The Solent Forum office prepares the meeting papers.
The next meeting will be 27 April 2017 in Southampton. The venue is Southampton City Council offices at the civic centre. The start time is 10am.
Meeting on 25 November, 2016
- Minutes of the meeting
- Marine Protected Areas National Annual Meeting report.
- River Hamble Sediment Study
- Chichester Harbour Small Fish Survey
Meeting on 21 April, 2016
- IPENS Public Access and Disturbance Theme Plan (pdf)
- European Marine Site – Fisheries Assessments (pdf)
Meeting on 21 October, 2015
- Presentation on Microplastics in the Solent Estuarine Complex (pdf)
- Presentation on Solent Birds Study (pdf)
- Presentation on Solent Stock Oyster Assessment (pdf)